5 cups old fashioned organic oats
½ cup sliced almonds
½ cup raw sunflower seeds
2/3 cup raw walnuts, chopped
3 teaspoon cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon sea salt
1/3 cup maple syrup
1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
When serving, get creative: add unsweetened soy milk, coconut yogurt, berries, raisins, apple, ground flax, banana, dates.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine all ingredients besides maple syrup and coconut oil and mix well.
3. Drizzle maple syrup and stir until well coated.
4. Drizzle coconut oil and mix until well combined.
5. Transfer to baking sheet and bake for 28-35 minutes.
6. Stir well every 7 minutes, making sure it bakes evenly.
7. Top with whatever you like and enjoy!